Tuesday, March 2, 2010

The De-socialization of Miss Pierce


I, like many (many as in all 4 of you who actually read my blog) of you, have a Facebook, Myspace and/or twitter account. I often pondered stepping away and giving one or more of these sites up and just relaxing in peace. To be fair I haven't activley used myspace in well over a year or more . I have logged in every now and again out of curiosity but I have not actually done any networking per Se. Facebook on the other hand has turned in to a constant part my life. I log in on my phone at work and at home when I can and it has gotten out of control. I actually feel like I have Facebook beef with someone and this is when I stopped my self...

It is not real life ok...

While I do see this person in real life, there is no possible way she would dare say anything to me in person. No guts...

That all aside, I need to get back to real life where real action meets real consequence. It is easy to type something without thinking, but if you cannot say it or do it in real life... well all you are is a lump of flesh behind a keyboard and a mouse...
All my real friends and lovers know how to get in touch sooo I am saying farewell to facebook for a few weeks. and hello to real life. (twitter on the other hand... :) ) Now that i am making this public I am positive all my friends will keep me an honest woman.
If you wanna catch up come with me to yoga, get some coffee with me, or grab some lunch! Until then Farewell Facespace!

No comments:

Post a Comment