Friday, March 12, 2010

Back in the Saddle Again... Kinda


Today was officially the first day I have gotten back on my bike since the accident I had on Halloween. Lets just say my arm wasn't the only thing I scarred that day. I kinda of freaked out. I never thought I would be the least bit apprehensive about getting back on Mimi but I was. Every pothole and crack in the street looked as if disaster would be on the other end(i may have cried a little.). But with some tough love (too tough if you ask me) I made it the 3 miles to Kozy to get my tune up.

This coming form a girl who did 60 miles in 80 degree heat and 40 in a downpour on industrial streets... I felt kind of silly freaking out over 3 miles in mild weather. Hopefully i will have my confidence back sooner then later because I really enjoy riding my bike and I wanna put a ton of miles on it this summer! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment