Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Playing Ketchup



Many Blog worthy events have transpired since I last blogged... such as The Purchase and heavy usage of my awesome bike named Mimi and Lollapalooza.

First things first because that is where first things go.
MiMi.


I have been wanting a bike since about May and the ones I have been looking at have been waaay to expensive for me But I found My Mimis and I love her... It for one doesn't make my ass hurt like my borrowed bike and it is super duper fly looking ... Watch out now! I have been putting in the miles and even rode by myself ( which you would know is a big deal if you have been following along)

Next On the radar of awesome is Lollapalooza.
Here is THE crystallized Recap
Friday Sucked ass
It was muddy and rainy and fucking cold... I wish I took o pic of My sister and I in our Wizardy looking ponchos and unnecessary umbrellas...
The virgins = ok nothing special
Kings of Leon = were reaaly good and the weather cleared up so they could rock the heck out.

Saturday
Hot as FUCK! (excuse my french but it was )
Me and My sisters saw
the Artic monkeys = not impressed
SANTI MOTHER F'n GOLD = Her act was the shit ... her voice is flawless live,her dancers kicked ass and the GZA the Genius was checking out her act! You know I had to throw up that W and I got one back Holler at yo girl!! I can't wait for that duo's album to drop!
Here are some low quality Photographs of that Performance

AND THE GZA


Samantha (My lil sis) and I also Danced our asses off @Perry's DJ tent to DIPLO. By the time we left the tent we were soaked in sweat! good clean (mostly) Body movin' fun!

The YEAH YEAH YEAHs, While they were no Beastie Boys, Put on a hell of a show... Gold Lion and Maps ( my fave songs) were both done and I may have shed a tear or two during Maps :)

All and all fun times at the Fest.. I did not go to day 3 for I was half dead the next day and it was even hotter... NO DICE as Dorothea Would say. No dice...

Also I am on a quest.. I am not drinking until my b day .. and it is successful 12 days down!!

fewwwwwwwww! that was a mouth full ( that's what she said) Now you are all caught up!

No comments:

Post a Comment