Thursday, December 24, 2009

2009 in review...


Looking back on this year I am surprised I survived... It had some very high highs and very low lows...
I got out of an 8 year relationship, did some thinking, did some dating,and started a new awesome relationship.
I got a tattoo and a new piercing and learned to ride a bike. rode said bike 60+ miles one day...
Although I am a cubs fan I had 2 new cubs experiences this year: a roof top game and a Cubs sox game!
I also had another first... a broken bone.. I fell off said bike :/ and had another first, Surgery! Now I have a new metal plate... Womp womp! and learned I can't handle Jameson ( the hard way) cant forget the 3 total ER visits :/

But the good outweighs the bad
I have danced more than ever this year!had an amazing birthday!Went to the No Doubt concert, Rock the Bells and Lollapalooza.... I also went to San Fran!!!! made new friends and reconnected with old ones... realized this year that EVERYTHING happens for a reason... There are still a few days left but so far I feel like I am winning!

No comments:

Post a Comment