Thursday, November 12, 2009

day 13... as i hen peck away

I broke my arm on Halloween. during the day .... not under the influence thankyouverymuch.
I had surgery on my elbow on Monday the 9th. Because when I do something like.... i dunno... break an arm..... I do it all the way... so why get a little girl fracture when I can destroy my elbow to the point of surgical intervention.
while simple tasks have been a challenge.. I am super lucky to have the boy taking care of me for the better part of these 2 weeks...
a gal could only wish to have an extra set of arms around half as good as the ones I got...
enough mushy stuff....
lets look at pictures

my brace... useless I had this post er cast and pre surgery.. It sucked



after surgery ... arm was completely numb for like 20 hours.... creepers

No comments:

Post a Comment