Sunday, February 21, 2010

So Far in Feb... Yogi to be?


SO I actually started Bikram yoga this week with my boyfriend and we love it but unfortunately have spent more time buying yoga gear then working out in class...

Our first session was on Thursday and it was hot!! and I am not talking about all the half naked people in class... The room is literally 105 degrees... Water and a towel are a must and it also behooves you to wear as little clothing as your modesty and the law allow!
the class is 90 mins and takes you through a variety of poses from standing to lying down, all with varying degrees of difficulty. I have committed to a 31 day package and I am doing my second class next week (with cute new tiny shorts thankyouverymuch!) I will keep you all updated on my progress or lack thereof... and breathe!

No comments:

Post a Comment